- We do not collect personally sensitive data
- We do not pass your data to third parties for marketing purposes
Data privacy is of high importance to Handi Life Sport, and we want to be open and transparent about our processing of your personal data.
We therefore have a policy on how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
The Danish company Handi Life Sport is responsible for the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Handi Life Sport
Blakke Moellevej 18
VAT registration number: DK11397948
Authorised representative: Kirsten Irgens Bromann
Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored in Denmark by Handi Life Sport, which is responsible for your personal data.
Who can access your data?
We only share your data within Handi Life Sport. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside of Handi Life Sport.
Personal data is only forwarded to third parties in order to provide you with our services.
What are the legal grounds for processing of personal data?
For every specific instance of processing of your personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract, and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Handi Life Sport, and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever Handi Life Sport processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
If you have a Handi Life Sport account you can edit your personal data under your account page.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Handi Life Sport at any time, except when the following situations apply:
- You have an ongoing case with Customer Service
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- You have an unsettled debt with Handi Life Sport, regardless of the payment method
- If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
Right to object to the processing of your data based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data that is based on Handi Life Sport’s legitimate interest. Handi Life Sport will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing.
You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means:
- Following the instruction in each marketing emails
- By e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that Handi Life Sport restricts the processing of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- If you object to a processing based on Handi Life Sport’s legitimate interest, Handi Life Sport shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- If you claim that your personal data is incorrect, Handi Life Sport must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- If the processing is unlawful, you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- If Handi Life Sport no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously, and we therefore handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach us at email@example.com
Right to complain to a supervisory authority:
If you think Handi Life Sport is processing your personal data incorrectly, you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
SEND US AN EMAIL
We believe in dialogue and would like to hear from you!
We would like to improve and develop our products and service, and we need your help to do so.
Please send us your feedback and feel free to enclose pictures and stories that describe your experiences with our products.